Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Use for faction points
My faction points are slowly building nicely, its a shame they have zero use.

Would be nice if we could spend them to give slight character boost for example 5000 faction points could be used to buy 50 weapon proficiency or 10000 faction points could buy 1 ironflesh?

I think we should be able to convert faction points into money/assist exp
(09-06-2014, 07:37 AM)Qwerty link Wrote: I think we should be able to convert faction points into money/assist exp

Its easy enough to make gold as it is.  Faction point take along time to earn, being able to give your character a slight boost with them would be way better.
(09-06-2014, 07:31 AM)The Cid link Wrote: My faction points are slowly building nicely, its a shame they have zero use.

Would be nice if we could spend them to give slight character boost for example 5000 faction points could be used to buy 50 weapon proficiency or 10000 faction points could buy 1 ironflesh?

Almost all the quests involve killing nords, If Faction Points are convertable to any particular Skill Proficiency Shielders or characters that don't kill much often will be left behind. I think it would be the best if we can just convert to Assist Experience so everyone can convert to anything they want gold/melee/range/mounted EXP.
I agree on the fact that Faction Points is useless if your character is no house leader.
It would be awesome if Faction Points has a second use.

By Example: X Faction Points for X hours 20% more skills.
Example: 5.000 Faction Points for 24 hours 20% more skills.

By Example: X Faction Points for X Assist XP.
Example: 2.500 Faction Points for 27.000 Assist XP.

By Example: X Faction Points for no Action Hall tax for X days.
Example: 4.500 Faction Points for no Action Hall tax for 3 days.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(09-06-2014, 09:00 AM)Sativa link Wrote: [quote author=The Cid link=topic=27364.msg182130#msg182130 date=1402299094]

Almost all the quests involve killing nords, If Faction Points are convertable to any particular Skill Proficiency Shielders or characters that don't kill much often will be left behind. I think it would be the best if we can just convert to Assist Experience so everyone can convert to anything they want gold/melee/range/mounted EXP.
[/quote]

That is easy to balance by having discounts for commandos, royal guard could power up with less use of faction points while a ranged player needs much more points to power up. 
(09-06-2014, 12:08 PM)The Cid link Wrote: [quote author=Sativa link=topic=27364.msg182137#msg182137 date=1402304452]
[quote author=The Cid link=topic=27364.msg182130#msg182130 date=1402299094]

[/quote]

That is easy to balance by having discounts for commandos, royal guard could power up with less use of faction points while a ranged player needs much more points to power up. 
[/quote]

if commandoes and RG need less to level up, then they could just stop shielding for a bit and slash, or get kills so that they get mroe, it just wouldnt be fair i guess
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Quote:if commandoes and RG need less to level up, then they could just stop shielding for a bit and slash, or get kills so that they get mroe, it just wouldnt be fair i guess

That made me chuckle a bit  Big Grin
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
Or maybe use it for xp to level crafting since it costs a fortune to level up crafting.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(19-02-2014, 08:17 AM)Mythik link Wrote: First of all, I would actually want the FP system to be useful for starters. Maybe instead of the level requirement that has been the general argument here, the FP requirement would actually be useful just besides finding your own house with required 250FPs and put into the use of a requirement to enter both Hard/Ragnarok. I am not the person who should be specifying numbers here, but the FPs requirement would actually be useful in entering both Hard/Ragnarok Mod

This quote comes from the Ragnarok requirement level thread here http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...c=23179.30.  And it gives what think is a good idea for using faction points, as well as solving some of the problems with not ready players join hard/rag.

As for the idea to use faction points for getting higher skill levels, I could, using that make my master peltest almost as good with a 1 hander as my legionnaire.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q