Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Town configuration.
My subject is to implement in this map a castle where you could entry and defend it against the enemie, just check these images and see if you can implement it:

I mean if you can add a normal castle where you can entry and defend it, because it is imposible to reach many rounds, there isnt any side where you can defend yourself in the map and thats why the people use bugs... It would be great a castle where you could get in and defend it.
I want to fight on the castle walls, unfortunately, there is no stairs to it, shame.

It would have been more epic if the archers can fight from the walls.

Of course, there has to be more barricades at the slope to shield the bots somehow.

And a ladder on the walls would be a nice addition for unpredictability.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
The only keep with an interior is the full keep atm. I fear bots might get stuck even with the right AI meshes though, but it has to be tested.

There's no other keep with an interior, at least not with native props. So I guess we'll have to make them.
agree with the idees
(11-12-2011, 07:10 AM)Johao link Wrote: It would have been more epic if the archers can fight from the walls.

Of course, there has to be more barricades at the slope to shield the bots somehow.

But the whole point of castles is defensibility :[ I suppose for game balance we'll have to go without awesome castle ramparts.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I did add stairs but I think Jez deleted .
I think the invisible wall needs to be easier to know where it is. I don't know how this could be solved as I'm not a map maker. For the the moment it seems to running diagonally, maybe it could be more of a straight line? As Cav, it's not the best map, and that invisible wall makes it even more difficult.
(11-12-2011, 07:10 AM)Johao link Wrote: I want to fight on the castle walls, unfortunately, there is no stairs to it, shame.

It would have been more epic if the archers can fight from the walls.

And a ladder on the walls would be a nice addition for unpredictability.

maybe a castle gate and that we can walk fearther than the enemy spawn point without glitching.
the enemy spawn spoint should be more backwards bij the broken wooden wall and catapults.
Nice ideas. As archer I agree this. Destroyable gate and archers on the walls.