Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do people make so much money?
Seriously.

In all my time playing NI, including both my characters, I've made probably 120k. How do people make so much money?
Well most players playing this mod since January-February 2013 so they have chance to drop something good since that date.It's about chance but if you have good items for "solo run" you can get more drops.

Drop List:
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
Successful runs. This means: reaching and killing wave 20 of hard or Ragnarok without barreling all the bots to death. Not only will you have a higher chance for loot, you will also have more assist experience to convert to gold. How do you get into successful runs? Well, a successful run starts with you.

Do you bring in the necessary items? Are you working toward having the necessary items? Don't invest in armor that costs a million gold before you have a support item that costs 300k. Don't invest in a hero class before you have a support item that costs less than half as much and does you many times as much good.

Are you a player who takes initiative? Do you know how to respond properly to Wraiths? Do you know when to barrel or when to tome? If you are a player who actively contributes to the success of a run, that's one player less that you need to worry about. But if you are the type of player who joins a server and slashes only when Nords come up to the shielders/kills 2 Nords in 20 waves as an archer/doesn't bring a decent support item/doesn't do anything unless asked to/idles while other players are dying for barricades, you won't find too many good players (those who frequently beat Ragnarok) who would want to play with you. When you become recognized as a good player, others will ask you to join their runs.

On a related note, you need good connections. Do you know players who play well and bring in much-needed support items? Can you get a group together that can beat Ragnarok? All of these things are helpful for players who want to get rich. The faster and more efficiently you can complete a run, the more runs you can do, and the more drops you can potentially find.

People also seem to forget that players who kill Nords earn a lot more gold than those who don't. If you're constantly at the bottom of the scoreboard, you should try improving your Nord killing. Stay alive but don't be useless.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
The best way to earn money is trading. It requires some cash to start with though, but its a lot more likely to earn a decent amount of gold that way.
(Best loot I have ever found was an eagle feather.)
Well here are my methods.

1.Kiting-Kiting Hard for the HM is pretty worthwhile, each one is 4k-4.5k but sell more around the 4.2k mark. Sometimes you could get lucky and get a Wood of Glasir or a Lump. Yesterday I got a Scale, Lump, and a Wood of Glasir within one go of waves 1-12.

2.Trading-Being a successful trader could be helpful too. (E.g.) Buying a Swadian Heavy Lam for 280k, then selling it for 350k.

3.Click's Statement ^^ Get a SHC before anything else.

4.Get some friends that can do Ragnarok efficiently  (Don't ass kiss to them tho.)

In my opinion, after you've gotten your SHC, buy a SS Bow then some Bear Armor. (Get 8 athletics if you're going to get Bear Armor, or you'll be too slow.) After accomplishing all these, buy yourself some Bronze Arrows. (the +2 damage does a lot) Then go Warden.
trading , grinding alot . saving . planing for your next upgrade wisely I mean alway buy something or craft something that will help you get  cash or get loot
MOST IMPORTANT MAKE A PIKEMAN OR ARCHER these characters bring you a lot of money
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Being a shrewd trader is definitely a good way to make a ton of money.

Kiting is also a reliable source of income if you have a lot of time and there is a lull in the NI population.

To add onto my statement from before: Do not be the player who is "lucky" to snag a spot on a Hard or Ragnarok run. Be one of the players starting the run. Be the player who is invited to runs because your presence gives a run a higher chance of success. If you're a tier 3 player on hard mode and you can't break 20 kills in 20 waves you should consider playing as a medic until you're higher level.

I am by no means a rich player for the time I have spent playing NI. That is mostly because I don't trade. But I have managed to accumulate some small bit of wealth and that is by doing what I stated above (also, I met good players and friends who would sometimes give me items because they knew I'd put them to good use).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Kiting is a real effective way to get money and loots. Especially as archer or pikeman kiting is easy, but it still depends on the map and equipment, too. I know I didn't say any real new stuff that hasn't been posted before, but I got untill prince just with Ssbow and War Arrows on Lake Town (He killed me 0,5 secs after shrining  :'(). You can easily kite all other servers there with a good bow, a friend and maybe a barrel if You can borrow one.
Thanks everyone for the advice, it really is appreciated. Smile

I'll try out the trading, and see if the auction hall brings me any luck. As soon as a reach level 50 I'll start saving up for an SHC. Smile
I started saving mats to Craft a SHC at level 39.  The Major expense in crafting this is 60 Hardened Metal.  If you have this saved up you can just have someone craft you one so you don't have to pay gold to buy one.