Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My characters are not connected with those of the website?
Hello, i start over today to playing NI, but i have a problem... When i join with "Nohya" or other characters, i haven't the gear in the equipment, this is empty! I tried to restart warband and to update characters but don't work anyway, i spawning without equipment. Sometimes, in game, show the activation code!  :o

Help me! [I'm a archer level 32 with "Nohya"]
If your gear doesn't spawn in and you get an activation key when you join a server, that means that the server you're doesn't recognize your character as one in the NI database. Most of the times this is because your character-name in game is different from the one on the website. Are you sure they are both using the same name? Maybe you mistyped something? Did you rename your character on the website and forgot to rename your in-game character as well?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
No, is all correct... Can you come in the IRC? I'm here

Ah... On the website i have 66k about... In the game i have 791 gold!
(11-06-2014, 02:52 PM)Nohya link Wrote: No, is all correct... Can you come in the IRC? I'm here

Ah... On the website i have 66k about... In the game i have 791 gold!

about your gold, if you have above 50k gold the gold ingame always shows the wrong amount its normal. your real money is the one you see on the website.