Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your Majesty but what about our pay ?
War with Nords continues . we faithfully  fighting them every day but what about our pay for significant achievements . like winning the map for example . King pay us!!  These nords  they are poor folk mainly, loot is not enough pay us or fight your war alone. >Sad Smile Smile
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(11-06-2014, 04:42 PM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: War with Nords continues . we faithfully  fighting them every day but what about our pay for significant achievements . like winning the map for example . King pay us!!  These nords  they are poor folk mainly, loot is not enough pay us or fight your war alone. >Sad Smile Smile
If they do pay us it should be a small amount according to level. 1-14 get 2k, 15-38 get 5k, 39-52 get 10k. This would be for normal. Hard would be x2 and Rag x3 for only the appropriate levels for the mode.
I don't think we really need an extra way to get cash. We already gain ~10k from nords alone in rag, we have quests, exp converting. There's a reason the devs have added more cash sinks with the last few patches, and that reason is not because there isn't enough cash. Sadly, we'll all just have to keep grinding. Sad
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Even though, youve got to agree that it would be nice having some sort of reward for completing wave 20. I believe this has been discussed already, so not gonna go into detail here.

Wheres search function when you need him?  Tongue
Ah, true. A set reward for finishing a run would be nice.

Also, my turn to be the elusive mr. Search Function: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...089.0.html
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
finishing maps is one of achievements I meant .
Quest ,  faction standings  are other examples for which we get little or nothing surely there is a way to reward loyal soldiers using existing  mod features.
Some topics returns over time , it proves their legitimacy
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(11-06-2014, 06:09 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Ah, true. A set reward for finishing a run would be nice.

Also, my turn to be the elusive mr. Search Function: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...089.0.html
10k sounds nice Big Grin
I think you should get a small amount of money up to prince for example:
Nord Followers: 100g
Nord Skirmishers: 250g
Nord Troopers: 500g
Nord Pikemen: 1000g
Prince Round: 1500g

I think paying people based on kills could back-fire, in some obvious ways.

I just think it's a nice idea that you get a cash reward when you beat the final wave to make up for the crushing disappointment of never getting a legendary.. :'(

It's a little silly, but it's just a nice consolation prize. 10k for finishing the final wave on hard, 20k cash for finishing the final wave on rag. No special rewards for finishing normal.
(12-06-2014, 06:38 AM)synario link Wrote: I think paying people based on kills could back-fire, in some obvious ways.

I just think it's a nice idea that you get a cash reward when you beat the final wave to make up for the crushing disappointment of never getting a legendary.. :'(

It's a little silly, but it's just a nice consolation prize. 10k for finishing the final wave on hard, 20k cash for finishing the final wave on rag. No special rewards for finishing normal.
^ everything