Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

In it for the Long Haul
Has anyone ever completed this quest? Everytime I get about halfway through, most of the kills get reset again.
I completed it 2 times a long time ago, maybe now it is bugged, I noticed that fact too  :-\
Think I got it 2 or 3 times early on aswell... but no completions lately for me either
2500 x Nord Peasant (2027 / 2500)
1000 x Nord Serf (1000 / 1000)
750 x Nord Intruder (718 / 750)

almost there
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Completed it rather recently... seemed to be functioning fine.
I managed to complete it a while back but have given it a pass since as it both took a long time and also pushes you to kill a lot of lower level Nords on normal which isn't always popular. Could well be bugged now, and I seem to remember if you have more than one quest going the allocation of kills can be odd if there if there is an overlap.
Thanks for the answers Smile So it should be possible, and I guess it isn't that bugged if you've all managed to complete it once. I know the database got reset once, but even before and after that I noticed several times that the troops killed got set back or didn't add up. Guess I should try again, although I still think it's better to decrease the amount of troops you need to kill, considering the meager reward.
I'd actually like to see a larger reward rather than an easier quest. But yeah it's a little crazy right now.
i just completed it ;D
GO HARD, OR GO HOME! Smile
Maybe this quest should not be repeatable.. I mean.. bottom line would be, that you're "in it for the long haul" twice. Wouldnt another quest like that with harder enemies make more sense? Lets say.. 2500 followers, 1000 chuffs, 750 huntsmen and 500 skirmishers?
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist