Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Commando Armor
Greetings!
I have been browsing the Auction Hall for some armor for my commando, I cannot find something to be satisfied with, so I come to ask you people for help. I have the standard Coat of plates from the marketplace but I am looking for a more armored piece to fit my character. Here is what I am looking to find.

Body:
Transitional armor.
(Need Price Range)

Swadian Heavy Lamellar Armor
(Need price Range)

Striped Armor
(Need Price range)

Head:
Visored Salet
(Need price range)

Pigface Klappvisor
(Need price range)

Hornskull
(Need price range)

Either Way, I hope I can get a listing of items in soon. I don't know the exact price range of these items since I have not seen them listed. But I do have ranges in mind If one of you try to overprice it by a longshot. Just another thing, I will not be able to buy these items as soon as I know about them since, I may need to raise the amount funds needed to purchase an item. I am looking for BODY armor over head armor also.
ThanksĀ  ;D
Transtional- 1.8- 2 million
Striped- 300-350k
Swadian Heavy Lamallar- 300-350k (Equivalent to Striped)
8/31/2020 - Dragon Spear
Visored salet/hornskull/pigface = 300k
Defender lv.14
If u are looking at stats and not looks (and money and avalibility) u should buy striped armor and a grinder and then focus on weapons and shields depending on what u want to eventually do
AFG

1.4 mil for Trans, 250k for Heavy Lamellar/Striped, 350k for helmets.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
I have a Grinder Helmet which is 60 armor points already, and I know the Helmets listed are 62 I think. I Decided I am either buying Striped Or Swadian Heavy Lam Armor. Add me on Steam if you are planning to Sell. Steam is DeckerHlad
(13-06-2014, 11:36 AM)DeckerHlad link Wrote: I have a Grinder Helmet which is 60 armor points already, and I know the Helmets listed are 62 I think.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
I already have a person im buying from, but thanks guys!
lel corndog the price for the 3 helmet are 400k (each)not 300kĀ  :Smile Tongue