Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Myth or REAL?
I heard you could get a weapon by donating.
I would really like to know if you could acttualy get a weapon for donating, and how much would you have to donate.
Your Player ID: 2607
No, you do not get any items for donating.
In the past you used to get a torch, though they removed that feature as there were legal problems concerning it.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(23-08-2014, 03:01 PM)Shadow___ link Wrote: I heard you could get a weapon by donating.
I would really like to know if you could acttualy get a weapon for donating, and how much would you have to donate.

A little NI history from behind the scenes.

Actually it is both myth and true. There was a point... long, long ago when players could donate and create weapons for NI. The policy was removed quite soon after as it was a path we did not want to go down. Eventually we made those weapons into cratables. Aposd's Bastard Sword and Point's Fireblade were placed into the alchemy section and made into items that everyone could use. Behind the scenes, donators can help us design enemies and quests and certainly, from time to time on TS I have asked older players for their input into the design of weapons that became part of the game. No NI developer supports pay for gear donating and it is not possible to donate to obtain a weapon. So it was true at one very brief point but it is in no way true now. We encourage people to donate simply for love of the game. The last thing any of the devs have ever wanted is for NI to become like Star Trek Online with a class system.