Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Heroes of the Shaolin Temple [NA] (open to applications)
Heroes of the Shaolin Temple

[Image: VfZhibR.jpg]

Wise Grand Master: Sifu_Blind_Master_Po

The house is structured and based off of Martial arts schools and Dojos. The house tactics are based off of ranged characters mostly. Sifu is a title that means master teacher, such as a Kung Fu master. Everything else is a combination of silly things from Kung Fu and Martial arts movies.Along with these silly things, martial arts also teaches respect, creates a sense of honor, health, and confidence of personal development. The Shaolin Monks train all day everyday in combat and meditation to become strong warriors of body, mind, and spirit, but alas! These strange eastern crossbowmen have come to aid Swadia while meeting new friends on the way Smile

Name: Jerre
Character ID:2478419
Level of Main: 45/50
Class of Main: comando and sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join: because you look like a good house
Name:SilverHawkens
Character ID:2469225
Level of Main:21
Class of Main:Heavy infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join:I ma takne
You are all accepted.  Welcome to the house  Wink
:o welcome to the house guys 8)
<17:27:38> "Sargent Q": i don't want to play with you tonight
Name:The_Drunken_Knight/The_Drunken_Archer
Character ID:2481264/2482558
Level of Main: Both 52
Class of Main:Legionnaire/Siege Engineer (The_Drunken_Knight), Sniper/Field Medic(The_Drunken_Archer)
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes/Yes
Reason for wanting to join : My logic will say, so i can trade with people but that will not be enough i think.
I wish to join cause i want to carry the name of this house and bring glory within. May all Nords burn!
(18-06-2014, 11:33 AM)The_Drunken_One link Wrote:Name:The_Drunken_Knight/The_Drunken_Archer
Character ID:2481264/2482558
Level of Main: Both 52
Class of Main:Legionnaire/Siege Engineer (The_Drunken_Knight), Sniper/Field Medic(The_Drunken_Archer)
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes/Yes
Reason for wanting to join : My logic will say, so i can trade with people but that will not be enough i think.
I wish to join cause i want to carry the name of this house and bring glory within. May all Nords burn!

A little bird tells me you may have applied in the past under a different name  :Smile .  Your application is pending until we have gotten to know you. Hop in our ts sometime so we can see if you will be a good fit.  Also, if your only reason to find a house is for trading you might consider forming a trading house as many others have done.
Alright, sorry that i waste your time here, i just noticed that the house is NA, my ping is always over 100 ( always laggy on NA ).
Since ive already applied with a other name before, i should never have applied to this house aigan, sorry Tongue.
(18-06-2014, 10:24 PM)The_Drunken_One link Wrote:Alright, sorry that i waste your time here, i just noticed that the house is NA, my ping is always over 100 ( always laggy on NA ).
Since ive already applied with a other name before, i should never have applied to this house aigan, sorry Tongue.

Yes it is an NA house.  If you have a problem with ping on NA servers this probably isn't the right house for you as all of our events are on NA servers.  Good luck to you in finding a suitable house.
i hate to say but im leaving i know i just joined but there is a new AU house by sativa and slayer and i hope we can still play together im only leaving cause of the time zones and the ping and thanks for the little time we had together