Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unable to rename other characters
Hey there,

I tried multiple times over the past days to rename some characters, but whenever I try to rename a character I'm not currently on, nothing happens. No money is subtracted, and the name stays the same. It's not like it tries to use the money from the character you try to rename, because those had enough cash on them to be able to pay for it. If I try to rename a character I am on, it works just fine.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I still got a similar problem for me.
I cannot change my password. Whenever I try to change this none of the passwords old or new are working. Then I need to use the password reset. Just wondering what could be the problem with that, because you already tried to fix that.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
These should now be fixed.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...