Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban The Prancing Nigger
Ok I have waited another week basically from Hande's response to my other unban request. I am truly sorry for using that name recently my friends have been playing this mod so that is why I'm no lifing this unban request. Thank you for reading this post.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
Quote:Hande said a week or two, it has been 6 days now. I pretty sure the emphasis of his post was the "or two" part, so I think it's best to stay put for now.

11 days. Nearly there. And keep in mind that making 2 additional unban requests that are too early is not going to help soften anyone's verdict.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Cmon I can really wait until 12:01 I don't care its just that since is the first time I was banned and I'm tired of some people bragging about nord invasion. I will change my name geez just unban me.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW.
First of all, stop spamming, seriously it won't help with an unban request either!
Secondly, calm down, it wasn't us who chose such an inappropriate name!
Finally, Devs have a real life too, they don't sit infront of NI day in day out and watch over immature players like you are.
(16-06-2014, 05:09 AM)Warpath123 link Wrote: ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW.
(11-09-2012, 05:10 PM)Senni link Wrote: -Do not spam in your request for an unban, this will only make things worse.
I suggest you calm down and be patient. There is nothing you can do from where you stand by spamming this thread until something happens, whether if it is for better or worse.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(16-06-2014, 05:09 AM)Warpath123 link Wrote: ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW.

Also, Hande's reply was on the 5th. It's the 16th today, not the 19th.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(16-06-2014, 08:17 AM)Terath link Wrote: [quote author=Warpath123 link=topic=27625.msg183045#msg183045 date=1402895372]
ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW.
(11-09-2012, 05:10 PM)Senni link Wrote: -Do not spam in your request for an unban, this will only make things worse.
I suggest you calm down and be patient. There is nothing you can do from where you stand by spamming this thread until something happens, whether if it is for better or worse.
[/quote]isn't there a rule where you cant comment on something that doesn't affect you directly?
(16-06-2014, 06:09 AM)Hablam link Wrote: First of all, stop spamming, seriously it won't help with an unban request either!
Secondly, calm down, it wasn't us who chose such an inappropriate name!
Finally, Devs have a real life too, they don't sit infront of NI day in day out and watch over immature players like you are.
Bro do you think I sit up under this all day. If you read the time it was a 3 days in between my posts unlike you who is commenting on my post how about you get a life and don't focus on me I know what im doing. Also that can is an insult right there what you basically said was that I was a no life have you ever seen me on NI 24/7... No
(17-06-2014, 01:09 AM)Warpath123 link Wrote: Bro do you think I sit up under this all day. If you read the time it was a 3 days in between my posts unlike you who is commenting on my post how about you get a life and don't focus on me I know what im doing. Also that can is an insult right there what you basically said was that I was a no life have you ever seen me on NI 24/7... No
Wut?