Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Perception, Lothar and even me!
Dear Community,
I was glitching on Hard_EU1_Manual at wave 16, and I would like to apologize for that.
Perception and Lothar were on the server with me at that time, Lothar on spectators.
When Perception died before, he went off to rejoin. Meanwhile I've asked Lothar if I can show him a dirty trick.
After that happened, including the killing of 2 bots using the glitch, I stopped glitching, Perception was still not on the server. So he did not see that I was actively glitching.
And about Lothar, its not his fault, if someone does something wrong. He wrote to me on Steam that I should better not do it, but I did not listen.
The rules of NI don't say that you have to WARN or REPORT a player for glitching, hence the others are not guilty.
It was just my fault. Please put their ban timing on mine, I don't care if I get 2 weeks, 8 months or even a year, but I don't wanna get other players banned, because of me being a dickhead. We are all humans and make mistakes sometimes. Some guys more then others, but not all of us are perpetrators.
But all in all have a nice day guys and be nice to each other!

Apologetically,

Omphorus
You my friend, will never come back as long I am here.
Forum account banned as well.