Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Jim
Hi,

Before I post this appeal, I want you to know that the whole server was provoking me to get a reaction, I apologise for my actions.

I have recently returned to Nord Invasion after a long break. Yesterday I was playing on a normal server with around twelve other players, the chat was getting a bit heated and I seemed to be centre of the abuse. Everything was directed at me as I forgot to re-equip my armour and was being called a "noob" for having a Khergit bow with a red shirt. I was being repeatedly kicked and the other players were attempting to cade me into corners. Now, I am not saying I was not to blame as I was out of line with what I said, but I do not agree with an IP ban as a first offence punishment.

One of the players had a My Little Pony avatar above his head and so I called him out on it as he continuously kicked me. I admit I used a homophobic slur and I regret saying it, the other players just really got to me and it was in the heat of the moment. I logged into the game this morning after everything had calmed down and discovered my character was banned and that I could not create new characters. Now, I have read your rules and have discovered the following:

Nord Invasion Punishment Guidelines

-First Offense: an ingame/site warning
-Second Offense: Your character will lose 50% XP
-Third Offense:All your character will be reset
-Fourth Offense: You will be banned from nordinvasion, this includes ALL game servers and the website. This is tied to your cdkey, so alternate accounts will not work.

I do not believe I have ever received a warning of any sort and have been blasted with the fourth offensive punishment for speaking out of turn just once. I understand I am not entitled to any warnings but for a text offence and speaking out of line once? Do I really deserve that after I was provoked for over 30 minutes by other players, clearly baiting a response out of me. I told a few players to shut up and was speaking in full caps, I regret this. I apologise for the way I acted and I assure you it will not happen again. I just think an IP ban is a little steep for a first time offence.

I had a really bad day and let it affect how I acted in game, I was wrong.

Regards,

Jim

(Character name - Jim)
Keep in mind that the rules also state the following:
"Not all offences have been created equal, much the same as real life. This means you are not entitled to four warnings; you are not entitled to any warnings."

Whether this is the case for you is up to the developers.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hey,
That Punishment Guidelines is only directional. If we see abuse go way over our rules, we can ban accounts without any warnings.

I can unban you in a few days if you can promise not to use such language in our servers.
Hande,

I assure you it will not happen again. I have learnt from this and will not let trolls affect how I act in game, it was immature and irresponsible of me. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Jim.