Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to get account back?
Hi, i started off Nord Invasion on my Macbook (Osx) and had to play the game through gamer's gate that means i used a different serial key to the one i'm using right now on my PC.
After not playing nord invasion for some time i decided to come back and play on my computer for the first time since this pc is new and this time i purchased mount & blade on steam. I entered my details on the site and all my characters are level 0 and have nothing i used to have? So i thought to myself it must have got reset for inactivity or something so i started playing on a new character i created and somewhere in game recently i discused my problem with a fellow gamer and he told me he had the same problem and he spoke to some admins and they fixed it for him. Now I didn't realise this and have spent much time on all these characters so i was wondering if i could at least get back the xp and gold i acquired on these characters onto my new account?
Names used: Gaz_Of_Acres ; Gazz_Of_Acres ; Sir_Gaz_Of_Ergellon and finnaly my new character Gaz_of_Tismirr

Thanks all help is appreciated

[Edit] So i logged back onto my mac and i could access the accounts. I managed to get my gold back onto my main account (new) account but i still would like to convert the xp on the other accounts onto my other one in some way like assist xp because otherwise i wasted quite alot of time for nothing.. (average 50k xp in total)
One of the developers can help you move over the characters from your old account to your new one, but I'm pretty sure they don't move exp between characters/accounts.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yes but if someone had told me that I could get my account back I would have never made a new one and waste so much time on it on the first place.
I'm going away for one week, so in the meen time I will give my ID's and hope that someone could sort something out for me:

The accounts that i want the xp moved: 2443989 ; 2452548. The account i want the xp moved to: 2493970.

If donating will make this a bit easier I'm willing to do so because I can't stand time wasted, thanks alot!
[Edit]
Actually I have internet here and there is feck all to do so I can still reply.