Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should these be back in the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
18 50.00%
Yes, but some nerfs should be added
11.11%
4 11.11%
No
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10 slot Hard Servers
An interesting discussion but what do you mean with nerfs in your poll ?
I think he just means like a balance to match the lower amount of players. If it is like that I'd vote for it
(23-06-2014, 09:42 PM)k4mi link Wrote: An interesting discussion but what do you mean with nerfs in your poll ?
I mean with that the thing that is coming in with the new patch in my opinion anyway, that the loot chance is as big as its group if players is. So I wanted to say some kind if a nerf that will be inc for kiting
anyway.
So what do you think about this:
7 slot servers for normal instead of too much 16 slot servers
10 slots for Hard
And 13 for Ragnarok mode

This was just an idea and would give the players more options to play with guys they know Pretty well, but everyone needs to bring in a support.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
I would agree with that as long as a few 16 player servers are left in place.
(24-06-2014, 04:04 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [quote author=k4mi link=topic=27851.msg184019#msg184019 date=1403559767]
I mean with that the thing that is coming in with the new patch in my opinion anyway, that the loot chance is as big as its group if players is. So I wanted to say some kind if a nerf that will be inc for kiting
anyway.
10 slots for Hard
And 13 for Ragnarok mode

This was just an idea and would give the players more options to play with guys they know Pretty well, but everyone needs to bring in a support.
[/quote]
you will probably need the 16 people for the rag runs in the new patch(source:beta), no more spoilers from me(wasn't much of a spoiler) Smile
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(24-06-2014, 04:04 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [quote author=k4mi link=topic=27851.msg184019#msg184019 date=1403559767]
anyway.
10 slots for Hard
And 13 for Ragnarok mode

[/quote]
Imo, it should stay on Hardmode. Rag and Normal should be played wit 16 players. Both offer good amounts of xp for the lower levels and 39-52s
(25-06-2014, 01:54 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: [quote author=Tarrod link=topic=27851.msg184112#msg184112 date=1403625857]
[quote author=k4mi link=topic=27851.msg184019#msg184019 date=1403559767]
anyway.
10 slots for Hard
And 13 for Ragnarok mode

[/quote]
you will probably need the 16 people for the rag runs in the new patch(source:beta), no more spoilers from me(wasn't much of a spoiler) Smile
[/quote]

Ban. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
not a good idea to "+1" indeed ;D
but it sounds quite nice not to have all 16 players blocking each other
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
(28-06-2014, 09:23 AM)gvn1999 link Wrote: not a good idea to "+1" indeed ;D
but it sounds quite nice not to have all 16 players blocking each other
If it's not a good idea, let's just not say it or "demonstrate" it please :/
Common sense, where art thou? Constructive though though, less capacity = more overall crowding of existing servers. Plus the additional cost of maintenance and the cost of the server hosting would drive up the budget of NI. Developers would have an extra amount of stress on their shoulders and I think we really shouldn't do it. Prolonging NI is the way to go, not focusing on ourselves. BTW, I'm pretty sure whenever there is an update, Hande hates updating ALL the servers and misses Banks to help him. For now, let's just keep what we have. Pretty sure the reasoning behind the 10 person servers was the limited hosting capability of the server host.
So is this idea dead or just forgotten?
It would also cause less crashs, because not much would spawn in and you play with the people you like, as we got 5 EU Hard Servers and one server would not make that big difference for players I guess.(correct me if I am wrong)
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling