Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

website bug
Hi,

when i play the game and i kill some nord surf it dont will at it on the site at the quest.

I still stay on the same 32/42 bad i kill today i think 20 a 30 serfs.

And i use ie9 and i cant go to the action hall.

Becouse it got a other layout then when i use safari.
Safari got the menu balk on the top at ie9 i got it on the left side.
The script dont work on ie9
Happens on my IE as well, just get Modzilla for this game then
Blow IE9 out from your PC.  Tongue
I...can't. It's precious to me =() for sites like NordInvasion I use Modzilla but IE for everything else
IE is the worst browser ever.
NEIN
Even chrome>IE, and i hate chrome :|
every javascript programmer or webdevelopers knows IE is worst browser ever.

i remember how youtube(and some other webpages) blocked webpage for some versions of IE with text "change your browser"

Last times Firefox was best(some of people thinking opera is better), but since google created chrome, chrome is best for now

even newest IE versions have BAD STANDARDS OF HTML AND JAVASCRIPT

nordinvasion webpage is using Jquery Javascript library, that try to work on all browers with the same result. But as we can see not on IE Wink

Most of people are using IE becouse on older Windows it was standard addon to it(IE is MS production thats why it was standard addon)

And someone would tell so if it is MS production, IE should be best... But such people dont know there are other OS then Windows
(11-12-2011, 12:43 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: every javascript programmer or webdevelopers knows IE is worst browser ever.
i dont think kwal is one of those :3
Firefox is safer than chrome, but i like chrome's GUI, it's so simple. Plus i like the simple logo with the colours.