Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended]
(12-07-2014, 07:01 AM)Cloud link Wrote: IG name Johann_Gutenberg
Steam name : Eloran
Player ID : 2483
Level : 35
Region : Australia
Support class : waiting to hit tier 4
Teamspeak : I have a mic yes
I have played mount and blade for two years I have a good knowledge of the game and understand the rules and boundaries of the game .. I was hacked in the past and have a new steam account so I hae made a new account. I am going to respec to commando and I am fully equipped with heavy lam pig face ect. You guys seem like a great group of lads and I would be honoured to join

Application Accepted - Been in teamspeak and played with you a fair bit.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!

(11-07-2014, 04:06 AM)Redhawk link Wrote: Ingame Name: [General]2Smacks,RedHawk_II
Steam Name: FUFU
Player ID: 2464602,2473872
Level: 14,46
Class: Sniper,Pikeman
Support Class: Nothing
Region: NA
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Around 3 Months and i have been offline for about 2 off those weeks

Application Accepted - Been in teamspeak and played with you a fair bit.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - by slayer - 13-07-2014, 06:09 AM