Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended]
(09-10-2014, 12:18 AM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=LorisTheBlue link=topic=27889.msg201247#msg201247 date=1412810378]

Ingame Name: Loris / Loris_The_Pikeman / Loris_The_Guard / Loris_The_Sharpshooter
Steam Name: Loris (URL to my profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042543400/ )
Player ID: 2454549
Level: Loris: Lvl 52 Warden / Loris_The_Pikeman: lvl 42 / Loris_The_Guard: lvl 33 / Loris_The_Sharpshooter: lvl 14 (barely use that char)
Class: Main Char: Loris: Warden
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes
About how long have you been playing NI: dunno, started with NI long time ago but I took breaks from NI from time to time.
Why do you want to join our house?: Because there are almost always ppl of LoC online and they are quite good and friendly.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: yes, I often play on AU servers in the morning anyway.

Greetings

Application Pending.

Please add me on steam and join teamspeak so we can have some chats. You can find my steam on the first post of this thread. Our teamspeak is the Nord Invasion teamspeak: Ts3.nordinvasion.com we are in the Lords of Calradia Channel.

(08-10-2014, 12:56 PM)futzi999 link Wrote: Ingame Name: COMMON
Steam Name: Common
Player ID: 51037155
Level: 43
Class: Commando
Support Class: Medic, Field Surgeon
Region: Eu, Germany
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: I'm playing NI since one year. During this period I had a few breaks.
Why do you want to join our house?: I played with LoC Members and they were really kind. I want to be part of this community.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, im not disrupted by a bad ping.

Application accepted, member on trial.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.
[/quote]
I wish I had as many applicants as you. Nobody takes my house seriously enough. I know all the Aussies deep down want to join.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - by [TK]_Renji - 09-10-2014, 03:51 AM