Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended]
(22-10-2014, 07:40 AM)Jerre link Wrote: I vote myself to lead with no mic so slayer just send me you mic in the mail

Sure Smile

(22-10-2014, 09:05 AM)StuStu link Wrote: I'll try doing it if you want?

Not at this point in time stu, i'm not even sure if you'll make it on time etc. Perhaps when you get promoted to a higher rank.

(22-10-2014, 03:28 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: I would do it but I'm not sure if I can make it to the events on saturday.
However if I'd be there, I'd volunteer to help leading/assisting the leader.

Thank you peso, for now I have winter on as back up to lead the event, feel free to assist him. However, if you actually want to lead it, go for it! Smile

(22-10-2014, 04:34 PM)Elmo link Wrote: Slayer got tonsillitis from laughing like Muttley...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source...q6XQ0x10Hw

(22-10-2014, 08:30 PM)Jerre link Wrote: It's up to him but I reakon we should let cabbage lead the Saturday event

I can't force the responsibility onto someone to just lead the event, i've recieved no PM's so the ones that you've seen reply here are the only ones interested in doing so.

So with that being said, Peso can decide if he is confident enough to lead the saturday event and knows he will be there on time, or if he wants winter to lead and he just wants to assist, thats fine too.

This weekend events info:

Weekend events for LoC! If you would like to attend, please join the LoC Teamspeak channel at least 15 minutes prior to event.

However, our events have recently started getting full 1-2 hours before they have even started, so be sure to be early to secure your spot!

Please note, admins DO NOT get special privileges in simply joining when they see the event on. If they want in, they need to wait like everyone else, it is entirely unfair.

Saturday Countdown: [countdown=10,25,2014,10,00]Started[/countdown]
Sunday Countdown: [countdown=10,26,2014,10,00]Started[/countdown]

I'm also looking for someone to read the announcements in my stead.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - by slayer - 23-10-2014, 05:45 AM