Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended]
(06-12-2014, 10:54 AM)Garret link Wrote:Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here) Garret_, Garret~, Garret*

Steam Name: (This is a requirement as we will add you to a steam group) Garret (Avatar is a picture of a badger sitting in grass)

Player ID: 2493326, 2490329, 2493354

Level: The level of your characters(list all here) Lvl 45 (Sniper), Lvl 23 (Skirmisher), Lvl 41 (Commando)

Class: The main class of your character(list all here) Commando, Sniper and Skirmisher (Working on my pike class)

Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? Apprentice, Apprentice and Engineer (Sniper is Engi)

Region:AU/NA/EU    AU

Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no) Not atm.

About how long have you been playing NI: about 5 months

Why do you want to join our house?: Ok, so i just recently left Men of Valour house. I did this because lack of events but mainly just noone playing even casually. Don't get me wrong i DO like the majority of  people inside of MOV but as i said, nothing had been happening for the past month or so. I contacted my friend (leader of MOV) Tacostrom on Steam and gave him the run down on why i was parting, i hinted at joining LoC; he was supportive of this. To actually answer this question, i want to play NI with a group of people who know what they are doing while also centring teamwork and tactics before personal gain. I view LoC as a house that does this well.

Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Application pending, you will be placed on a trial period. Please add Slayer and myself on Steam and please donate 5k to the Bank (if you can afford it). Please read all of the house page upon joining and view the spreadsheet link on the house page. Come join us on TS and some runs so we can get to know you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - by Nobelhawk - 06-12-2014, 12:20 PM