Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended]
(22-12-2014, 02:35 PM)LorisTheBlue link Wrote:Hello there guys.

I'd like to announce something. I made a decision, which basically means that I'm leaving LoC.
Overall I had a really good time in LoC but it's time to move on. I wish the best to the future of the house.

Sincerely,
Loris

It was great having you here mate and we're sorry to see you leave. Good luck for the future!

(21-12-2014, 10:21 AM)Telemachus link Wrote:Mates,
          Had a great time at your Sunday evening event and I really appreciate the invite; it was really well done and I enjoyed it very much.  I hope that I did my part as a ranged player, and I hope you will allow me to participate in another LoC event soon.  Great chatting with you on TS as well.  I hit lvl 50 from today's event m(_ _)m  .

Lvl 50 Sniper with Siege Engineer support and  Lvl 8 Armorsmith.

In game name - Rigamortis 
Player ID - 2495717
Steam - Rigamortis237

Enjoyed playing with you in the event as well - application accepted, member on trial. Please donate 5k to the house bank (if you can afford it) and add me on steam (Ariasi) so I can invite you into the Steam group. Please read the house page upon joining the house and view the spreadsheet link.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - by Nobelhawk - 22-12-2014, 03:01 PM