Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended]
Please be aware we are still recruiting to fill our ranks of a full 16 man LoC event.

We are recruiting from all regions, however be aware we are primarily AU based.

If sometime down the line we gather too many members for a full 16 man server, I will be enforcing an attendance system on our spreadsheet which will in turn decide who will come to the event and who will not for that particular day. With this new system, it will make attending in other regions much more fair rather then forcing those people to wake up at ridiculous hours just to reserve a spot.

The Hall of Fame will be removed, however the Sergeant + certs will still apply, and borrowing gear rules shall be changed in due course, stay tuned for that, all will be announced at our next event along with future plans for the house.

Big thank you to Nobel + anyone else i'm not aware of for keeping the house in tact during my absence. I will be becoming more active in the future to come, so you will see more of me around in servers.

Donations are absolutely astonishing, it is brilliant that we can now craft our own house gear and lend it out to people rather then rely on my personal gear, we have come a long way. As usual donations are always much welcome and it only advances the house further, if you have any suggestions on what to craft, feel free to post/pm me anywhere/any time.

Have a good weekend and see you at our event.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [39+ Recommended] - by slayer - 27-02-2015, 08:05 AM