Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended]
It's always about the people you play with and the continued enjoyment gained from that interaction which drives a house/game.  Once that stops, you start looking somewhere else to interact.  The house is still here, maybe not as interactive as it could be; but it remains.

I've not even logged into NI this week, think I only played a few rounds last week.  I've missed the weekly house runs, not for the game (it's like groundhogs day); but rather for the conversations and chat with the house.  Like the riddle of steel, it's the house boy; those you play with that make things what they are [sorry, I liked that line in Conan].  But tell me it's not that.  Tell me that it's something else which doesn't exist outside of 0 and 1 <--- because this shit isn't real.  Friends are real.  You're mates, they guys you joke with and tease, and post photos of.  That's real.  NI could end tomorrow, your mates are still there.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - by Telemachus - 06-05-2015, 12:49 PM