Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion - Real Life
Lord Hypernoma has stated that he will be coming to California to slap me since I have completed the challenge of creating a character of each hero class.  He has given me a long while to prepare, so I decided I'd get some fancy items to even the odds.  Who knows, maybe when the Nords invade this will also come in handy and we could battle them together after the slapping fight has warmed us up.

Also a bunch of friends asked me to put up some pictures after I told them my shipment got here today, so I figured I may as well make a silly post out of it.  Enjoy!

Thank you Spirit for helping me get this on, taking some pictures, and most importantly getting this stuff off of me when it was over!

PS - Yeah, yeah, I'll cut the mail later.  This was my first day with it and I just wanted to get it on and off for some pictures for my friends.
So... Spirit is your squire?

Nice pictures. How heavy is the whole set?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(25-06-2014, 05:00 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: So... Spirit is your squire?

Nice pictures. How heavy is the whole set?
Yup!

Thanks, it is very heavy.  Exact weight, iirc, follows something like this:
Helmet - 9.5 pounds (12.5 including bevor)
Lamellar Shirt - 8 pounds
Chainmail Hauberk - 30 pounds
Greaves - 7 pounds
Longsword - 4.5 pounds
Gauntlets - 7 pounds (3.5 each)
for a total of 69 pounds.

That works out far too well.
http://images.metmuseum.org/CRDImages/aa...114075.jpg

you could cut the bottom of the chainmail as on the picture i linked, improves mobility quite alot, taking that i owned a steel chainmail once.
(25-06-2014, 05:06 AM)Tjav link Wrote: http://images.metmuseum.org/CRDImages/aa...114075.jpg

you could cut the bottom of the chainmail as on the picture i linked, improves mobility quite alot, taking that i owned a steel chainmail once.

I've thought about it, but as I just got it today I've decided against any hasty remodeling Wink  The mobility wasn't quite that bad my first time out, but I didn't actually do much other than pose for pictures and play around with some old moves.  I'd be more concerned about the lamellar being too long (which it isn't, thankfully), since that is a very unrelenting material and offers much more resistance than the mail.
as long as you wont be running around in it for 6 hours straight i think you should be fine then  Tongue
So hot /10
(25-06-2014, 04:07 AM)Winter link Wrote: Lord Hypernoma has stated that he will be coming to California to slap me since I have completed the challenge of creating a character of each hero class.  He has given me a long while to prepare, so I decided I'd get some fancy items to even the odds.  Who knows, maybe when the Nords invade this will also come in handy and we could battle them together after the slapping fight has warmed us up.

Also a bunch of friends asked me to put up some pictures after I told them my shipment got here today, so I figured I may as well make a silly post out of it.  Enjoy!

Thank you Spirit for helping me get this on, taking some pictures, and most importantly getting this stuff off of me when it was over!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c  Wink

Nice gear, and I thought I was your squire-in-training. I guess ima stick to slave status from now on.  :'(

Dat selfie.
Awesome Big Grin
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri