Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction House - can't get items back
I noticed how the previous topic about this was locked, but what's stated in there by Logics doesn't work for me. I put up 2 small ponies for sale for 3500 gold and then realized this was a mistake since you can't split them (which would  be a pretty good feature by the way - being able to sell only one of your items of a certain type, I'd have put it up in Feature Request but there were already 5+ suggestions made today).

Anyway I press purchase on them and I get the message You do not have enough gold to make that purchase. What's the deal here?
You can buy them back but only if you have enough gold. I just had to wait for someone to buy mine.
So if I get this correct, you can buy them back but only when you have enough gold (the other thread implied the opposite), and the gold will be refunded?
Normally the gold will be refunded, except for the Action House Penalty Smile You gotta pay for the stuff you put on it Wink
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
Yea, what he said but its not really much of a loss.
Yea I tried it out with a leather vest, works fine. Thanks Smile
In my opinion, you should be able to remove something from the Auction House, or at least change the price. Would make a more fluid market, in regards to supply and demand.
you must buy them back