Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Destroy map- swadian overgrown
Hello

Why have destroyed the map that was best for archers?

It was the only map on which you could kill a prince.

Encase the map of what was previously, please.
Overgrown was the only map which you could kill the Prince, except for every single map since the Prince has already been killed everywhere.

No, what Overgrown actually was: a map where almost anyone could kill the Prince, even rock-throwing pikemen. And not just that, but people have been doing it for over a month now. The change was way past overdue.

Killing the Prince is not supposed to be easy.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Yes Lanseril you did it, gz! But, don`t forget that you have own servers with high ping for 99% of random ppl who playing at EU servers and make it impossible for House pass the Prince almost at all maps...except for a pair.
p.s. Sorry for my bad english.
He's right you have your own servers, and you can choose the card. can play all the time on a very comfortable as they want. and on the eu servers do not select the map it is much harder.
It was always our intention to allow houses to run events. You just have to contact an admin and you can organise a server. VLKA are not an exception, they just utilise it.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
it is useless. as I have said and you said that you can not run Sauvie servers. and the clan VLKA they are. why?
Because the VLKA leaders were kind enough to provide servers in Australia.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Some points:

1) Lanseril is from America... tell me again about the good ping he must be getting on the Australian servers.
2) He did his prince runs almost entirely on euro servers.
3) Vlka does not request event servers for soloing.
4) There are no VLKA severs, they are just official ones paid for by VLKA members.
I need to do so that my house was like a servre clan VLKA?
I can also pay for the server once a month, how many?