Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Waves
Hi I would like to know what comes on each wave e.g. Wave 1: Peasants
                                                                                      Wave 2: Serfs
Or something like that

Thank You
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Well I was actually making a wave list, but it's hard because there's some kind of silly well-conceived system which determines the mixed waves, making it very hard to tell exactly which troops to expect. The current order is this though, each 4 waves repeating the same thing:

Wave 1: Mixed wave (except the very first). At the start of this, everybody respawns.
Wave 2: Challenge wave (a single troop type, which by chance is one of a few choices, ie. Nord Berserker, Nord Brute or Nord Javelineer on the 6th wave).
Wave 3: Mixed wave.
Wave 4: Boss wave (a single, determined troop type accompanied by their leaders, ie. Nord Skirmisher with Nord Captain on the 8th wave).

In the mixed waves you'll usually see some melee troops and ranged troops  (several different types at the same time). And there's probably a small difference between the first and the third wave, besides the third being harder.

I hope this helps some.

PS. you're wrong on wave two Tongue