Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Mode/Assist
Someone already mentioned about NPC Companions. Great Idea, and I agree with it. But, how about making a new gamemode.

Idea:
Maps: Big castles (only outside and only inside map, like Swadian Town and Great Hall environment).

Powers: Players command small groups of soldiers, depending on their class and tier. They are able to set formations and give orders. Not thinking of numbers for now, but more players = less soldiers to command per one. Limit should be like 80 soldiers (5soldiers/each on full server maybe)
Exp gain should be reduced by +/- 20%, cash should remain.

Players also should be able to construct some kind of tents and/or carry banners boosting/healing the units.

Not finished the idea still, because I wonder if it would be similiar to campaign  ???
A Little like NW's Commander Battle but with Melee/Archer troops and in a siege setting?
The idea is basicly not so bad but you should think about this again! Because this will look like stupid agressive people are killing others!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I like the idea, but i don't think they'll implement this. They already stated that they won't add NPC soldiers on the Swadian side :'('(
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil