Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Force Nord Formations
As long as every wave have someone special (or if not, could be added), I think waves from follower and so on(looking like real army) shall have some basic formations like at least ranks. See gameplay in brytenwalda and look how forces approach to the enemy. It could raise the difficulty of the game and make it more challenging and exciting.
I think this would actually make it easier, since one of the strengths that the nords have is becoming a writhing mass of overhead/stabbing attacks that magically go through the nord in front of them. (Really an AI + Melee Friendly Fire limitation)
I agree that it would be bloody amazing.
You gotta admit that, Huscarl ;D Tho it should be the harder, more trained waves who did it. Like nord pike men forming up to stab, and huscarls going shield-wall to shield-wall with the swadian formations!
Yeah but on some way it would be to easy, better is if the strategy is random and you dont know what the enemy will do! Cause if you know what the enemy will do its easy to make a strategy for the waves by your own!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
To do so, There would be some mechanism needed so the AI will choose to attack specified enemy group, like archers priority is infantry, and pikemens is infantry etc etc. Also there would be requirement of fight like in Brytenwalda, with not-sure-to-know tactics of AI.
Why would formations = you suddenly know what the enemy will do :o? I'm sry but that makes no sense, it wouldnt have to be every single enemy in a wave that was in the same formation.
Right now, we know for sure what the enemy will do, that's why it's possible to set up shield walls.
A game should not be based around what's easied to do/predict, but rather the opposite imo. That's the point.