Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for a House
Unfortunately to trade in this mod, I need to join a house.

As this is unavoidable, please try to entice me as to why I should join YOUR house.

I'm a level 23 skirmisher about to turn Heavy Skirmisher in the next few days.

Impress me, kiddies.
I'm not interested in "all are welcome" houses. I want to be a member of a serious, well-known house.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
If you are interested in more than simple trade, you're welcome to join Clan Cameron.
We do hardmode/normal mode events. We have a crafter's guild (get your stuff crafted for free), and I'd say we are well known with 50+ members, not counting alts.

However, as I said before, if you are only interested in using your house to trade, you should join someone else. Besides, you have no guarantee that the people you want to trade with are in a certain house - you will need to switch houses for trades like many others are doing.

Make an app. in our topic if interested!
(03-06-2012, 08:36 PM)Gashy link Wrote: Impress me, kiddies.

No thanks xD

If you want to be member of a well-known house you should maybe be well-known yourself. If you want to be special you have to be special and not just make a stupid thread like everyone else.

I am sorry for what i wrote but its true. But please enjoy your time here and maybe we will fight against some nords together soon... little kid...
PK speaks for itself.
Start the game already!