Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: 1 Million
Hey guys I have around 1 Million gold right now and I'm not sure what to get.
at the moment I have a Royal Guard, Marauder and a Man at arms.

What is worth spending the gold on? and what should I buy.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
That depends what equipment you have on those characters and what support items you bring in-game. List those and someone might suggest you what to goal next Wink.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Well.. I have pretty much the basics.
Striped, Plate Mittens and no fancy shields just bannerguards.
The Marauder I the cheap pikemans plated vest over mail and Jarids (The items I use in game are loaned if people are wondering.)
and for the man at arms I have some stuff ready for Sharpshooter just need to get up to that level.

Forgot to add, I have a Short Heavy Barricade.
Polehammer works well with marauder.  Wink Swadian Poleaxe if you think it would be worth it. (450k)

If you want a better shield, Defender works. (350-400k I think)

Arbalest for sharpshooter.

Just depends on what you aim to play more as, or adding some more love and use with the lesser-used classes.

I'd probably play more with the Royal Guard or Marauder.
I personally think that the Defender Shield isn't worth getting. It's quite expensive in terms of stats.
save a little more and try for a trans or maybe a royal shield.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.
I'd save up another million for royal shield, so you can easily shield up on hard or even rag servers. Or if you fancy playing pikeman, an upgrade would be getting CTS, and you might get that for around a million up to 1,5m depends who you're buying from Tongue
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Yeah I was thinking Royal shields. Problem with that is getting the extra million Tongue and for the CTS that was also something I had in mind.
Trans is not really worth it, only 2 more body armor than Striped/Heavy Lamellar. However a Defender Shield is very nice because of the superb 45 resistance and sometimes you can get them dirt cheap considering crafting costs are far over 500k. I would never buy Royal Shield for Royal Guard because of the Defender Shield being available with 1/4 of the price.

For Pike I like Snake Halberd if you can find one for less than 500k get that. Otherwise Swadian Poleaxe is extremely affordable choice and you can find one around 350k very likely. After that go for the CTS (~1.2 mil) even though they are pretty much always available on full servers anyway. Refilling your ammo x 3 between every 4 waves is bloody annoying Smile

For a Sharpshooter Arbalest is a must, completely useless class without one.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
(01-07-2014, 09:17 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: Trans is not really worth it, only 2 more body armor than Striped/Heavy Lamellar. However a Defender Shield is very nice because of the superb 45 resistance and sometimes you can get them dirt cheap considering crafting costs are far over 500k. I would never buy Royal Shield for Royal Guard because of the Defender Shield being available with 1/4 of the price.

For Pike I like Snake Halberd if you can find one for less than 500k get that. Otherwise Swadian Poleaxe is extremely affordable choice and you can find one around 350k very likely. After that go for the CTS (~1.2 mil) even though they are pretty much always available on full servers anyway. Refilling your ammo x 3 between every 4 waves is bloody annoying Smile

For a Sharpshooter Arbalest is a must, completely useless class without one.
Thanks for your input Sosruko Smile
One thing though is it really worth the extra 100 on the hit points and the extra 5 on the resistance?