Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Swaliant
Stop responding to this thread if you are not a part of the incident(s). And since the post is here anyways, you could try and use spoilers or links to your pictures for less clutter next time.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Firstly Didier, I still can't believe how can you start this funny topic with no evidence and disguising yourself just to blame me. :o And secondly, you can't prove anything with your screenshots.

About your screenshots:

1) I didn't see anything wrong with guarding myself in front of you or just holding my axe while we are in cades and you are not shooting. The reason why I hold my axe weirdly and standing is there is no enemy nearby.

2) I never stay afk for long periods. How can you say that i only hold my shield and waiting afk while it could be clearly seen in your ss my shield is full of axes and arrows. Also Didier, I must say that guarding myself with my shield is part of my job as infantry. Probably you won't understand it as you never had an inf char.

3) I bend my body behind a cade to avoid projectiles. When enemy gets closer and switches to melee, I stand up and slash him. This is a tactic. Wink Think about that Drogba, who is more helpful for the team? Me avoiding huscarl axes, stay alive and help my team or you, die by shots and causing more bots for us next wave.

4) Yeah sure, "offensive language" telling you to don't act like stupid because you walked over my construction and "denied" it. And i always hug my bro BlameTheController in game "when there are no enemies nearby".

5) I don't humiliate redshirts. On the contrary, I give them my shield and Vengeance in first 2 spawns.

Seriously, please get a life :-X 
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
I post as I have witnessed him kicking people in game for afking or generally being friendly and saying hi.

These screenshots are weeks old. He's had LoC Tags for a week and a half and yet you have nothing to show other then him calling someone stupid for walking over his Cade. My god happy monkey, grow up.

Is there a rule against dodging missiles?

Is there a rule about shielding axes in a doorway? Apparently he was AFK, why is he not dead, surely he wasn't standing there for 5 minutes (the rules).

Is there a rule about hugging your friends or are you homophobic?

Perhaps in one instance of a screenshot you asked him to stop kicking you, but still, is there a rule about this?

I know for a fact that EU players generally kick/punch/slash players that are AFK, as they do not have the best English skills and wish to show their aggravation. Perhaps you were the AFK one behind the barricade and just waiting for him to kick you.

Maybe if you provided screenshots of how many kills/deaths he has and how how he is not helping, then you might be able to justify the validity of him not helping the team and AFKING.

This report is even worse then that wraith one.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I have played  around 20 Times with him on full Server and dont be so silly and call this Trolling when somebody Kicks you when the other Save the last... Even Admins do this as a Fun somtimes and there is nothing wrong with him ! My experiance are the Opposite of your's. He is funny and helping the Team! And you nearly Never see a commando who is blockig Spears in ragnar Wave... In this waves nearly all commandos are a bit passive or shield/slash but the Slashing Spot were full
And to his aggressiv Language..  Theres nothing i Hate more than Guys are walking over my Cade when there are other free ways... And what he Said is normal
Thats my opinion
Greets Schlagbohrer
Locked to prevent further spam.

Dev will review when he get the chance.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I really don't see anything in those screenshots.

Some people punch each other between waves.  As odd as that might be, from the screenshots it does not look as if it disrupted your ability to shoot at nords.

Your two screenshots of him shielding in the archway of Swadian City seem to have been taken only one or two frames apart.  It is no great wonder that he had not moved.

In your screenshots at the barricades, there do not seem to be any nords attacking the shielders.

Are you really reporting someone for saying not to walk over barricades and not to act stupid?  If this were standard practice, there would be no end to the number of reports.

One screenshot of a chat log showing him killing last right after someone else killed the other nord is hardly evidence of intent.

Topic closed.

Furthermore, stop posting in report threads in which you are not involved.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...