Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official House Banner Update Pack 0.5.0 (Upd. 2013-07-08)
Since everyone likes to see their new updated banners and patches are only released when ready, I decided to create an update pack for the banners.

As this is a patch to NI, IF YOU HAVE ANY BUGS WITH IT, POST THEM TO THIS THREAD AND NOT TO THE DEVS. If I hear any reports going to the devs, I'll pull the update pack myself. Also, as it's unofficial, I unilaterally fixed some issues and slot overlaps, so some banner positions (for new houses) might change when a new patch comes out. Also, if you have any texture related issues, restore the original texture files and retest before filing a bug to the NI devs.

Installation:
  1. go to {Warband install}/Modules/NordInvasion/Textures -- make sure you in the NI mod files and not the Warband Native texture files
  2. make backup of banners_a.dds through banners_g.dds
  3. download the current banner pack
  4. unzip banner and copy over the mod's banner texture files. You are replacing banners_a.dds, banners_b.dds, banners_c.dds, banners_d.dds, banners_e.dds, and banners_g.dds.  banners_f.dds, banners_default.dds, and banners_kingdoms.dds should be unchanged.
  5. restart NordInvastion (if it was running -- textures only load at the start of the game)

Current Update Pack: up to date with 0.5.1 currently
Known Issues:
  • all emblems have gray stripes on the right and left side -- that's there in Native as well as a bug in the WB graphics, so it won't change here
  • back of heraldic mail is the same as the original banner position's color (this was an issue with the base NI textures as well -- known how to fix, but requires changes to game files other than textures, so not in scope of this patch).

House Slots: (bold is the new houses who weren't part of the last NI patch and banners for existing houses updated)
Issues with House List
Edits:
Original Thread: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...133.0.html
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Nice, I'm sure many people will appreciate this Smile.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Did you get PK's banner?
Start the game already!
(04-06-2012, 07:08 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Did you get PK's banner?

It will always be updated to the current state of the banners as the day I update the pack (pending on people doing updates on the same day, of course).

Yes, the PK banner is updated.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

Thanks, keep up the good work!
One does not simply complete Nord Invasion.
Glorious! Thank you!
Hi there, I'm Hypernoma and I endorse this product!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thanks Galen, especially as you put in a lot of hard work on the Scarlet Blade House banner, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that.
Galen, did we update the SB banner? It's not in bold on your list and it seems like it's still the old one? I thought we'd decided on a new one or maybe I messed up installing your patch?

(04-06-2012, 10:01 PM)Illithar link Wrote: Galen, did we update the SB banner? It's not in bold on your list and it seems like it's still the old one? I thought we'd decided on a new one or maybe I messed up installing your patch?

I only bolded new houses, not new banners for existing houses. Everything is up to date as 6-4 (including my slight banner revision I did this morning). No way I would do this work and not get my banner into it -- I want everyone to see it.