Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Will anybody open a bank soon?
I see that there used to be a bank of Swadia type of thing going on but then it closed. Hopefully something like that opens up again, or something on a smaller-scale would be nice as well..

I badly need a 2.5m loan for a Frostfang. I suppose if I was making a loan application it would look something like this:

Quote:Current est. value of total assets: 1.3m?

-steel cutter
-SHC
-grinder helmet
-striped armor
-plate mittens
-SKS
-cash/mats: 200k est. roughly

Credit Score: Member of the house of Sifu for 1yr+, has borrowed gear in the range of 5-10m+ before via "trade-back" on multiple occasions.

Down-payment range: 200-300k, I give part of my equipment which will be gradually returned to me within a short period of time after my first payment, etc)

Weekly Payments
: Fairly basic payment system, the faster I pay off the total amount owed the less I have to pay. 

-Failure to make payment: I return the Frostfang to the bank as a seized asset in compensation for their lost loan

Depending on who the founders were, it'd also be kinda neat to put down a chunk of money towards being one of the founders of the bank, kind of like a board of directors and I get a significant cut of the profit based on how many shares I own..  ;D
Silberfalke was the one who started the bank, but I think he's using the money he was putting toward the bank for other things now. (He said something later to me about an Ebony bow)