Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Noblesse Oblige [NA] open to applications
Accepted as a trial member because of super secret connections.
(26-07-2014, 10:47 PM)Xen link Wrote: Name: Xen, Xen_II, Xen_II, Xen_IV
Character ID: 2441813, 2478285
Level of Main: 52, 52
Class of Main: Royal Guard, Marauder
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join: Cool house with cool people. Oh and winter said I should apply.

Fully accepted.  You've passed your trial Wink
Name:2Smacks
Character ID: 2464602
Level of Main:47
Class of Main: Pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes, i do have an mic and teamspeak just dont choose to talk as much
Reason for wanting to join: I would like to join this house,because there are friendly people that i have seen in this house. Who  work together as an team to win the endless battle against the nords.
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
Name: kylebro11
Character ID: 7173
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join: i want to start playing with a community of people that i can get to know, and i have played with a lot of your members before.
(29-07-2014, 05:09 AM)Kylebro11 link Wrote: Name: kylebro11
Character ID: 7173
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join: i want to start playing with a community of people that i can get to know, and i have played with a lot of your members before.

Accepted as a trial member.  After we have played with you a bit in game and gotten to know you on TS a bit better we can decide if you are a good fit Smile
(29-07-2014, 01:25 AM)2Smacks link Wrote: Name:2Smacks
Character ID: 2464602
Level of Main:47
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes, i do have an mic and teamspeak just dont choose to talk as much
Reason for wanting to join: I would like to join this house,because there are friendly people that i have seen in this house. Who  work together as an team to win the endless battle against the nords.

I am very hesitant to accept you in to the house (I'm sure you are aware of why).  Regardless, I have decided to give you a chance.  Make sure you are not going afk in game, mind your manners, and try to be a benefit to the team in every server.  Hopefully I will not regret this decision.  Accepted as a trial member.
Just thought it might be a good idea to update your member list on the front page.  It only has 5 people on it.  And you might want to know that Kylebro is currently on trail with HD as well
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

House member list updated.  New requirements for joining.  Applicants now require the recommendation of at least one member with a fancy title (found in members list) or two soldiers. 
Name: MistySeat
Character ID: 2488433
Level of Main: 40
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes/Yes

Reason for wanting to join: I've played with a few NO members and the games are always really enjoyable. I'm also looking for a house so I don't have to scramble for spots in hard mode or to seethe quietly while I watch players destroy cades and kill last in any frivolous attempt to up their XP.
We will keep your application in thought when playing with you. As our requirements say, you require recommendation.

Prove yourself when playing with us and you'll easily join our house.