Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Noblesse Oblige [NA] open to applications
Name: Kirk
Character ID: 2488814
Level of Main: 39
Class of Main: Inf - Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes, Both
Reason for wanting to join: Well, I want to join a house, and a house that is active, I also have a couple of friends in this house.
(13-08-2014, 11:42 PM)Kirk link Wrote: Name: Kirk
Character ID: 2488814
Level of Main: 39
Class of Main: Inf - Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes, Both
Reason for wanting to join: Well, I want to join a house, and a house that is active, I also have a couple of friends in this house.

Denied for ageism.
Name: Ragnar_Killer
Character ID:24803771
Level of Main:43
Class of Main:Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes,But I do not talk.
Reason for wanting to join: I wanted to join That is active,And that does events often
(14-08-2014, 03:59 AM)Larthoren link Wrote: Name: Ragnar_Killer
Character ID:24803771
Level of Main:43
Class of Main:Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes,But I do not talk.
Reason for wanting to join: I wanted to join That is active,And that does events often

Accepted on the grounds that both you and 2Smacks are kicked and denied from the house.

2Smacks (Redhawk), If you wanted to get back into the house, post here asking to have yourself and your buddies let into the house and I will consider it.
Why was i Kicked out,If im not online im applying to an Military Highschool in my state and i never have time to get on,because im trying to think about school and try to have a little free time.
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
Your attendance was not the reason you were kicked.

You were kicked due to a number of factors, starting with past associations.
You've made quite a name for yourself, and it is something that's carried up until now. Trolling and the like is something that doesn't easily leave the minds of those who were bugged by it.
You have associated yourself with people such as Warpath. Who, as we all know, is a very disliked character in this small community. This does not bode well with you.
You have associated yourself with people such as Kirk, Ragnar_Killer, Wade, etc. You have informed them of runs we are trying to start up, and attempted to hide this information from us. This annoys some members of our house.
We do not like your friends.
We do not think your friends are mature.
We do not think you are mature.
I hate your ability to spell. It's below average.
I despise your grammar.
I do not dislike you.
I dislike your friends.
We dislike your friends.
We don't want your friends.
You should look elsewhere.

Denied.

Post script:
You hide in another teamspeak.
I hate that.
When I tell ragnar the only personI tell is that he was trying to save up for an tome so when that redshrit Ieft I said well another useful player should join since all the good people are already here.I thought were in the futrue,not the past.warpath I dont even know what happened to him and you even ask in private chat are you and war path still friends,I said no and I really meant that. Who said  I liked wade, I go in ts with him but I dont play with. And kirk I understand why you deind kirk hes an dumbass and then joked about done someones mom dieing. I dont hide in another ts I have an clan ts called Vordiac that I go to time too time.and when you say friends are not mature you mean fatso,axov,Vm wolf and etc.when have I trolled. I havent trole
Led since I got unbanned. Not say thry all are not mature it was for an example. Now will you re onsider letting join back? :-\
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water
(15-08-2014, 01:19 PM)2Smacks link Wrote: When I tell ragnar the only personI tell is that he was trying to save up for an tome so when that redshrit Ieft I said well another useful player should join since all the good people are already here.I thought were in the futrue,not the past.warpath I dont even know what happened to him and you even ask in private chat are you and war path still friends,I said no and I really meant that. Who said  I liked wade, I go in ts with him but I dont play with. And kirk I understand why you deind kirk hes an dumbass and then joked about done someones mom dieing. I dont hide in another ts I have an clan ts called Vordiac that I go to time too time.and when you say friends are not mature you mean fatso,axov,Vm wolf and etc.when have I trolled. I havent trole
Led since I got unbanned. Not say thry all are not mature it was for an example. Now will you re onsider letting join back? :-\

To begin, your input is unwelcome Suns seeing as this is NOT your house. I do not need your input on a house related matter. Take it to PM's instead.

On to you.

I absolutely hate your terrible grammar and ability to piece together a sentence, so allow me to fix it for you:
###
The reason I tell Ragnar, the only person I tell, is because he was trying to save up for a tome so that when the Redshirt left he could join. I said, 'Well another useful player should join since all the good people are already here.'

I thought we're in the future, not the past. I don't even know what happened to Warpath, and you even asked in a private chat, 'Are you and Warpath still friends.' I said, 'No' and I really meant that.

Who said I liked Wade, I go in TS with him but I don't play with him. Kirk I can understand why you denied him, he's a dumbass and then joked about someone's mom dying.

I don't hide in another TS, I have a clan TS called Vordiac that I go to from time to time. When you say, 'Your friends are not mature.' You mean Fatso, Avox, VM_Wolf and etc.

When have I trolled? I haven't trolled since I got unbanned. *The fuck are you trying to type here?*

Now will you reconsider letting me back into the house? :-\
###

To begin, before I start getting called out on my personal grammar, mainly my run on sentences, I type how I speak. I don't follow every rule of grammar, but at least I know the difference between:
To and Too
A and An
Were and We're

I also have a pretty decent handling on how to properly spell, which makes stringing together coherence pretty easy. Now onto analyzing your, now fixed, post:

1. We don't consider Ragnar someone we want in our runs. Nor do we consider him another useful player. We don't like your friends.
  2. We're in the present. We can't be in the future. To learn all about time see this instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtkGtXtDlQA
  3. Your past association with Warpath is working against you. Not your present association with him.
  4. Way to throw your buddies under the bus, apparently you don't like your friends either.
  5. We don't like your friends.
  6. "I don't hide in another TS" Oh you don't then what's this: "I have a clan TS called Vordiac that I go to from time to time."
  7. I see you hiding in that other teamspeak. The first time I heard you speak was yesterday. You've been to our events but never used a mic?
  8. If you hate your voice, that's cool, but get some better self-esteem, it's part of maturity. If you hated my voice, I wouldn't give a damn.
  9. If we hate your voice, we'll let you know and you should find other people to associate with, because obviously we wouldn't treat you right.
  10. I don't give a shit about your voice.
  11. You are saying you are friends with Fatso, Avox (Which you spelled wrong), and VM_Wolf. I am going to ask each of them whether or not this is true.
  12. I don't consider most of them incredibly mature, but then again, that's not the main problem here.
  13. They are still much more mature than you.
  14. Did I mention I absolutely hate your English skills?
  15. You were banned, that works against you. Mikoto doesn't like letting people in that have been banned for a good reason.
  16. I think you might be saying that Fatso, Avox, and VM_Wolf might not all be that mature, but it was for an example.
  17. Way to throw the rest of your friends under the bus.
  18. Who let the Pigeon Drive the Bus? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWEekO4ufwM)
  19. We do not like your friends.

Now will I consider you back into the house?

Yes.

Denied.
I feel like I should step in to clear some things up here. Although DrWhoCares response may be a bit harsh (and hilarious) I am going to agree with most of what has been said.  2Smacks you were never made a full member of the house, but were put on trial to see how you fit in with us.  After playing with you a bit we've all decided that you don't really fit in well with the rest of the house.  You did fine in events - this is not about that.  It is simply a matter of personalities not meshing quite well.  Perhaps you could start up your own house with the friends you've made and people you have fun with if you are having trouble finding a new house.  I don't want this to be a harsh parting of ways but I do think it's time for it to happen.  Good luck in finding a house that suits you better.

PS - Suns we don't need people outside of the house to explain such things to members/applicants.

PPS - We don't like your friends Wink
I even told you guys why i didnt want to talk. I have an really bad Back round Noise that i thought would annoy the hell of you guys. So i just typed,yes my grammar is bad and my spelling is Horrible,but when i talk and type at the same time. While im typing i kinda mess up,because im saying it but im really type it.I understand why i was kicked. Thank you all for giving me a chance.

P.S. Suns, i would love if you will stop following or just Stalking me on everything i post on Joining an House.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                  2Smacks(RedHawk)
[NO]2Smacks
[NO]2Smacks_II
Loots:                       
Small Lump
Fafnir
Water