Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can you change into a different class while in another?
I was wondering if you could switch from Infantry to cavalry (or mounted soldier). and if so, how would it work?
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Currently, there is no limit to what classes you can pick, apart from having the previous one. So for instance, you could accept archer, infantry and cavalry all at the same time, however this would cost 15 class points and the requisite xp. So at the same time, you could also go infantry -> heavy infantry and use up 13 class points. We belive this will lead to a unique hybrid class system which should allow for some customized gameplay options unavailable anywhere else Smile
Horse archer here I come >Smile

Also, wouldn't it be possible to have every single class?
either yes or no lol, this is still up for debate, but i think its likely we will put a level limit in place, probably around 40 or 50 giving you enough points to go up an entire tree, or spread evenly.
i think the level limit should be all class points added
Make it extremely hard, but possible to have all of the classes?
yeah why shouldnt you  be able to be everything you maybe OP but it takes a looooooong time to get there
I think the problem with allowing them all, is you could essentially become a god lol Big Grin In the long term scheme of things, we have some concepts and ideas that we want to encorporate which may become unbalanced if we have player gods running around! As of now, its easy enough to create an alt, you literally create a new character in warband, and join the server. Then you can login to the website with your new nickname and existing password on your other account. This then means should you want to roll an alt for being an archer, or being a commando its all possible.
but i dnt want to change me char when i want to be cav or something like that
Will you be able to fully re-spec, so you don't have to grind all that exp again?
THIS IS A SIGNATURE