Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A couple suggestions.
I agree with Gilgads points too be honest the man clearly has a strong thought process and understands the game well.
(23-07-2014, 10:09 AM)AnonymousHero link Wrote:I agree with Gilgads points too be honest the man clearly has a strong thought process and understands the game well.
Well from a man who has moved out of his parents house could you expect anything else?
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(23-07-2014, 02:22 AM)Gilgad link Wrote:I find it blatantly apparent that whenever any member, namely slayer as he's the only one that does this, speaks up about his and other peoples minds toward the moderators/developers/what ever they are called on this community, they/he simply gets a forum suspension and usually a hidden/deleted post.

This is rediculous, how on earth do you intend for a community to grow when all you do is shit yourself whenever someone questions another individual's judgement and simply remove the user that is attempting to compromise and question the system? Yet you call slayer immature, you should rather look at yourself, Hypernoma. This community is ran by "e-peen" driven adults and we all know what happens when someone has too much pride in their e-peen. They become arrogant and tend to run a dictatorship which then becomes the downfall of such communities, and, as it appears, these actions have already taken a toll on your numbers. This is no way for a community to be run, but alas, whenever someone questions or attempts to help, they just get the same arrogant reaction.

It's such a pity that slayer has spoken so highly about this mod to me and how much potential this mod had, my advertisement team along with server hosting that slayer and myself were organising could have made this mod large and brilliant. I was planning to invest approximately $30000 US in all fields, advertisement, server hosting, full time payed employees for continued development for the mod along with a profitable system for you. It is too bad as now unfortunately, you will be missing out on this opportunity as I do not wish to invest such work into a mod where the higher ups are ignorant to their own downfall.

As a final note, I can't wait for either the suspension/removal of my account and this post, but alas, screen shots were already made and as we all know, someone questioning an e-peen fixated dictator generally runs quickly through a small community.

I only hope members of this community open their eyes and realise the amount of time and potential money they have wasted on this mod.

Farewell.

PS: This post has nothing to do with slayers will.

I can't be bothered to respond to most of this drivel. Slayer used to be a very nice guy to hang out with and speak to however of late he has been nothing but rude to a very large section of the community. I have received no small number of reports of Slayer nigh on bullying players on the australian servers and quite frankly I'm tired of it. I will not take a personal attack on myself lightly after putting up with so much rubbish from him. There's a reason he lost his position as a game admin.

There is a right way to conduct one's self in life and Slayer is yet to discover this. I welcome all suggestions however if they are rude posts, don't expect me to be anything back in return if you have proven yourself on countless occasions to be an unpleasant member of the community. There are many players who regularly make suggestions and provide constructive criticism and it is accepted with the good grace it was intended because they understand the basic tenet of civilised society that if you want something done, ask nicely.

Whether you are Slayer or his "colleague of 9 years" (which is interesting for someone so fresh out of school) I care not, however don't sit on your high horse and lambaste me of something everyone knows to be untrue. I simply am not active enough to be a dictator Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
On vacation for 4 days and already Found something to be butthurt about? If you clearly dont Like this mod or its devs, what the actual fucking hell are you still here for? And gilgad, how come that whenever slayer is being a bad boy you come running to the rescue? The Way i see it there is 3 options, ur slayer, ur slayers boyfriend/girlfriend, or you just so happens to both live in the same basement beneath the very worst of dictators, mommy. Whatever the hell it May be please understand that NI was never Meant for profit to the devs/admins, it was made for the ppl Like me that after coming home from work/School, you Can just sit back and Laugh at redshirts getting themselves killed. If any1 feels Like being butthurt over my version of all this bullshit, please send a pm so that this thread Will actually make sense again. Luv to the devs for their awesomess, investing hundreds of hours giving germans and ungratefull shits legendaries. And ofcouse making the Best mod for this "dying" game
(23-07-2014, 02:22 AM)Gilgad link Wrote:I was planning to invest approximately $30000 US in all fields, advertisement, server hosting, full time payed employees for continued development for the mod along with a profitable system for you.
Imagine all the au servers we could have had if this almighty Gilgad had donated the money dang Sad
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(29-10-2014, 01:53 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote:[quote author=Gilgad link=topic=28694.msg188840#msg188840 date=1406082153]
I was planning to invest approximately $30000 US in all fields, advertisement, server hosting, full time payed employees for continued development for the mod along with a profitable system for you.
Imagine all the au servers we could have had if this almighty Gilgad had donated the money dang Sad
[/quote]
Haha, the loss must be killing you. ;D
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."