Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some nords have no equipment.
I don't know if this has already been pointed out in the forums, but it looks like some kind of enemies in normal mode from what I saw (Mostly troopers and Rangers) appear to have no weapons or armour at all.
it happened 10 minutes ago on Normal_Eu2, again sorry if this has already been reported  Smile
Was this a one time thing or did it happen several times in a row?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

It happened two rounds in a row, then I had to quit the server, I thought it was a good idea tho to report it on the forums, just to be sure.
Happens once in a while. I believe a reset for the server fixes it.
the best thing to do, if you see this, is go onto irc and do as you did in this thread basically.
Ask a dev to please reset server (name the server, as you did, "Normal_Eu2") and mention that nords are spawning naked.
This has happened in the past.

Edit: I'm not saying that this is necessarily a bad way of reporting this, but i am stating this for future reference for other players
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(12-07-2014, 02:54 AM)Deer link Wrote: the best thing to do, if you see this, is go onto irc and do as you did in this thread basically.
Ask a dev to please reset server (name the server, as you did, "Normal_Eu2") and mention that nords are spawning naked.
This has happened in the past.

Edit: I'm not saying that this is necessarily a bad way of reporting this, but i am stating this for future reference for other players
Alright, thanks a lot for the tip, I just wasn't really sure about what to do.  Smile
Thanks for reporting, should be fixed now