Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Craftspeople and Shared Crafting Resources
So, most houses have dedicated craftspeople to do the crafting. Would it be possible to add those positions as part of the "house" on the website as well as some sort of pool of house resources.

as in: I get 10 sticks, 2 swords. I donate them to the house. Any of the house crafters can access the pool of resources. Crafter gets the XP, but the resources go back into the pool (as in crafters can't leech them). House leader/captain can then allocate crafted items to people.

I suppose this could also work with house gear as well that people want to donate.

Heck, maybe even a "loan item for x days" feature as well.

Edit: Also, allow leader/captain to use house gold for buying resources from the market as well to this shared pool.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

You think like a bank? I really like that idea, and would love it to become part of the future Nord Invasion.

Quote:Also, allow leader/captain to use house gold for buying resources from the market as well to this shared pool.
I must however,  say that I don't really like the last part. I think this function can result in leader/captain abusing the donated gold for their own benefit.
It would be awesome if you instead could use the gold to upgrade the capacity of the "pool/bank". Smile

You get a thumb up from me! *Gah, I can't find any thumb smiley!*
One does not simply complete Nord Invasion.
(08-06-2012, 06:48 PM)Templar_GrautKlaffen link Wrote:You think like a bank? I really like that idea, and would love it to become part of the future Nord Invasion.

Quote:Also, allow leader/captain to use house gold for buying resources from the market as well to this shared pool.
I must however,  say that I don't really like the last part. I think this function can result in leader/captain abusing the donated gold for their own benefit.
It would be awesome if you instead could use the gold to upgrade the capacity of the "pool/bank". Smile

You get a thumb up from me! *Gah, I can't find any thumb smiley!*

Yeah, the abusing part is a trick, and I had thought a little about that. Although, if the leader is abusing like that, I can't image the house would have many members for much longer.

Crafters not being able to assign goods prevents abuse from them at least. I think it's helpful though to also have a pool of created items so that crafters can build stuff when available and the house can have a pool. Maybe one safeguard is so some sort of "tag" on the item (built into the website code, not the item) so that it belongs to the house. In that, to leave the house or sell the item, you either have to give it back to the house pool or get some sort of house approval to keep it. And maybe that is only with high ticket items as well.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes