Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to get next?
Hello everyone,
I know this question has been made pretty often already, but I am just not sure what I should get next for my Pikeman, because I want to use it again. So I already got some stuff what I am using right now, but I want a nice polearm weapon.
So what I already got:
Eastern Full Scale
Gnezdovo Helmet
Very Heavy Throwing Axes
Any polearm is welcome, but it should not be more worth than 10 mil. So any nice and fancy weapon put le Tarrod please Smile
Yours most sincerely
Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Not sure about the prices, but you could check out the market for some of the legendaries, like Dragon Halberd, Thunder Pike, etc.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yes, I actually know those legendaries, but I was not sure which one I should get.
I know the Thunder Pike is one if my most favorite polearms for pikeman, but I am not sure if it is good enough. How much is a Thunder Pike roughly, because I wanted to buy one, but the last time I wanted to buy one it was around 4-5 mil.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Hehe, I think you'd be better off asking someone else. Legendaries are slightly out of my league.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thunder cost 5 mio or more Wink
Sun Pike is around 6 mio but i like the Thunder more
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam