Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Help with classes? (i'm a complete noob)
Hello, this is my first post in the forums, soo, sorry if i posted in the wrong session

My question is: can someone explain to me the classes? I mean, i know that they're archer, xbower, etc, but how do i choose a classe?
Ex: How do i level up in a archer, if i dont know what class is my character, even if i have a bow or a arrow?

That's what i wanna say, how do i know or choose my character class?

Thank you,
Thiago31

PSConfusedorry any english error, i'm brazilian
If you go to the website where you update your equipment,  You will see under your current level a thing called class points.  They are used to upgrade your character, you get 1 class point for each level you upgrade. 
Now to find where you use the class points under your stats there are 4 boxes that each say currently recruit. Right under recruit each one says the name of a class, and the boxes show what Xp you need to advance to that class. 
Hope this makes sense.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(13-07-2014, 03:56 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:If you go to the website where you update your equipment,  You will see under your current level a thing called class points.  They are used to upgrade your character, you get 1 class point for each level you upgrade. 
Now to find where you use the class points under your stats there are 4 boxes that each say currently recruit. Right under recruit each one says the name of a class, and the boxes show what Xp you need to advance to that class. 
Hope this makes sense.

Thank you bro! now i understand , and i'll find out the rest if i still have any questions.
Thank you!