Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Player ID
My ingame Name is Ruki and everytime i join a server i got a new Player ID on the website is my Player ID 2485846

i hope anybody can help me
gotcha kip Smile
(09-07-2014, 03:50 PM)Kip link Wrote: Unrelated to the recent updates, Warband is now also available to play for free this weekend.  This resulted in a massive influx of users which overloaded the TaleWorlds authentication and server list servers.  "Incorrect Authorization Key" and "Unable to Connect to Server" were very common errors.

The servers seem to be responding better now but some people have been getting random user IDs each time they join a server.  This means gear is not available to them.  Because it started right after the overload to the TaleWorlds servers, it is very likely related and temporary.

If you are having trouble getting gear, spawning, or finding servers, please be patient and wait for Monday.  It is my hope that everything will return to normal very quickly after the "free weekend" is over.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Well, the free weekend is over I believe, and I'm still having a similar problem, only now, instead of getting a new authorization key every time I join a server, I get a new authorization key, every time i put my current one in. I imput my key, which ended in 725, and it would say "incorect authorization key. Then I would leave the server, go to a new one and it would end in 726. I kinda chased my authorization key around to like 735 before I gave up.
The "authentication key" is from TaleWorlds.  If you are seeing an incorrect authorization key error in-game, that is a problem with TaleWorlds.

We generate an "activation key" for new characters.  By the sound of those numbers you listed, you are still getting a random user id each time you join a server.

Until TaleWorlds fixes the problem, you might want to try the steps listed here to see if they work.  (For some they have worked, for others they have not.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Aye, it was activation key, whatever. Regardless, I did try both of the options in the link you posted, neither worked, what a shame.

Edit: Now it's gone and when I go to the website to register, it tells me the name is already taken, at first I was like, oh, then after like 5 attempts I was like thefawk, then I went and put in a bunch of random letters, that was taken too. one time with random letters is an amazing coincidence, but 3 times is just um... like... dafawk is goin' on here?
When you say it is gone, do you mean you are not getting random activation codes each time you join a server?
Can you give me an example of a name and activation code you are getting?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
The same problem. Can't play game normally. I've alredy got tired of this bug, tried out all the instructions.