Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reinstalled mount and blade, cant find my NI profile, big problem!!!
I reinstalled mount and blade just after the free weekend started, reinstalled it when the free weekend was over and now my NI cant find my name and gives me different activation key for that character.

Any ideas??  I been trying to sort this all weekend, any help id be greatful.
I've written up a few things to try here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...699.0.html

It has worked for a couple people.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I need my activation code for an old character set to my current cd key, is there any developers able to do this?
Don't start a new topic when you already have one open for the same issue.  Did you read the post I linked to?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Sorry yh i did have a look and thanks for the reply... but yh I think the problem is cos my cd key is still set to the one i installed from the free weekend not the one Ive always used, any way for you to set my Code to the Key im using now?
The free weekend did not provide a CD key.  It generated a new user ID each time you join a server.
Any idea as to why the game cant see my NI profile?

Ive checked to make sure the name is correct and everything.

Im level 42 on my profile so I really dnt want to loose it, I spent the whole weekend tryin to sort this n im really not getting very far.

i reinstalled the game(pc reboot) jsut as the free weekend started so i duno if this would affect it.
Did you follow each step of the instructions in that post?
Yh i put the key in the registry but im still having the same problem
Are you getting a new activation code each time you join a server?