Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove XP and gold from mounts
I would like to have the XP and gold you get for killing a horse removed. As of now all I can do is shout and watch as my teammates kills my mount, or one I need. When dehorsed, I am pretty useless and need to be able to get a new one. Without the incentive to kill a horse, I hope there will be slightly larger chance for me to ride again, once dehorsed.
I agree that it is incredibly annoying when you step of your mount for a sec and someone kills it for xp and gold.

Might be hard to just make friendly horses not give exp and gold and not enemy ones though. Horses without a rider are treated as AI in warband as far as I know.
I agree, it's very annoying when you are about to ride a horse and someone kills it because of the XP/gold.
I'd love it if horses and ponies which are owned by players, are scripted as friendly troops, so that when teammates attack them they damage themselves
(12-12-2011, 05:42 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I'd love it if horses and ponies which are owned by players, are scripted as friendly troops, so that when teammates attack them they damage themselves

But then if they get in your way and you need to kill them, that's a problem.

[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
(12-12-2011, 05:47 PM)Johao link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=309.msg2685#msg2685 date=1323711765]
I'd love it if horses and ponies which are owned by players, are scripted as friendly troops, so that when teammates attack them they damage themselves

But then if they get in your way and you need to kill them, that's a problem.
[/quote]

Yeah, this would be a huge problem. Better, if possible, to just remove gold and exp from them so people at least aren't encourage to kille them, as they are now.
(12-12-2011, 05:47 PM)Johao link Wrote: But then if they get in your way and you need to kill them, that's a problem.

Yes, you should be able to kill them. I just would like to see the bloodthirst for them gone..
Look at my horse, my horse is amaz- *NAAYYERRGGHH* Team mate killed Horse with Axe.
Make it so that player owned horses don't give XP and gold, while others still do. At least, as long as players are killing horses for gold, they aren't glitching by leaving them alive and making them serve as an unattackable barricade (for bots). I'd hate to see horses become the new favoured glitching tactic.
As far as I'm concerned, I still wanna kill my own horse when not needed. If it's going to be friendly or what ever, you are going to have more horses running around who are bumping you and others... No, find another solution or keep it that way and hope someday, peepz won't kill them anymore.
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin