Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Give stuff away for free
hey,I play this mod about 4 years, I looted nothing and may I do something wrong?
Always try to stand in the loot range...
I can't play this mod anymore, I think sometimes only noobs loot Legendary's

So tell me why should I give my stuff to you

Stuff I got:
Big Shot
Bronze Bolts
Hero's Mercy
SHC
Open Salat Helmet
Crossed Sharpshooter' Mail

Plate Mittens
My shit is the best so buy it Tongue

U asked why u should give me your stuff ? Cuz i have a crossbow Maiden named Kaia and she could use it...
Attacker House: Walhalla (lvl 22)
Supporter House: Olymp (Lvl 22)
Defender House: Nirvana (Lvl 21)

why me? well with this gear you could turn a middle class man into a going deep machine, that's why.
You only played for 4 years? Ive been playing for 6 1/2 years without a legendary.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
But you registerd a forum account on July 29, 2012, 03:21:56 AM. So you started to make a forum account after playing 4 1/2 year Nord Invasion? Sound legit ^^
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
In short, my Chosen Marksman is completely ungeared at the moment. Items you might gift me would be put into good use, not sold for profit. Good luck with your other endeavors!

P.S: Don't worry, I have never looted a legendary either ;D
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
This might sound a bit selfish, but I consider myself as one of the best archers or even players around here, based on the skill and probably one of the few onliest players who are playing without autoblock. Uhm I think that I have to low equipment for my abilities and that I really would like to achieve more. To be honest I just want to have a fucking Sharpshooter Bow so I can actually deal some more damage, therefor I might need an item to exchange it with some gold or straight with the bow. As well I'm one of the first persons who played this mod in the Alpha. I've got a player ID with four numbers (*cough* first players). And if you don't believe me with the "one of the best archers or even players", I'm playing this game since it came out and I've got quite a lot of experience.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RobbyDeRob7

(18-07-2014, 10:52 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: P.S: Don't worry, I have never looted a legendary either ;D
If you don't do anything stupid when you're young, you won't remember something funny when you're old.
I really would love to get your stuff, so i could turn my characters in really helpful characters for the whole team. Of course i wouldn't sell it. I dont play NordInvasion that long so your items would help me to be better on Hard and Rhagnarok runs. I got a Commando , but he has a bit better than marketplace equip, but i also want a ranged and with your equipment i could directly start on hard/rhagnarok.
Greetings stylo Smile
4 years huh? legit.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
I'm an upcoming crossbowman and I have been saving up for some nice crossbowman gear for a while and this genuinely would help me allot and I would promise that I would put this gear in good use and that I would never sell a give away item for profit. Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame