Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Accepting quests many times on the same day !
I found completed quests are displayed in available quests on the same day, so I stopped accepting any more although it is a good income.
Oh no he told it the devs, but yes it is true that you can do that several times a day if you play that much
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
It has to do with the recent change with the website.  Somehow it got thinking that you can accept it that many days after you first completed it. Instead of after you last completed it.  And Tarrod, Kip knew last night.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

This should be fixed now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
isn´t.
How so?  Can you elaborate?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
After reviewing the PM, I've made another set of changes.
I noticed that clicking on the button "Accept all Quest" it accepts ALL repeatable finished quests... even the ones that aren't in the available list...
So just tried this with "Dead at the Top" cause it is the easiest/fastest one... After finishing it and immediately clicking that button it added the same quest in my questlog...
It is supposed to be repeatable every 3 days... Looks like the bug is still there...
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
It seems there is another bug with quests. I'm not sure was that a server lag or something else, but still.
And i was able to acquire it again by using "Accept all quests", as stated above. Something is still wrong.
Should finally be fixed.