Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Lothar
As you said in your thread stating you were giving all your stuff away, almost everything would go to Lothar. However, for some reason, you deleted that post, but since Sosruko quoted it, it's still there: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg188101.

Even if you had not stated you were giving him your stuff in the first place, there is not much the devs will do in a case where you give someone your password. That is not a smart thing to do regardless of whom you're giving it to.

Now please, rest this topic= or leave it to PMs if you must.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
From what I understand in this thread and the trade logs, everything has been returned independently.

I would now like to emphasize: Do not share the password to your account with other people!
When you give someone your password, you have given them full access to your account.
There is very little we can do if someone misuses that access because you are the one that gave them the power in the first place.

Topic closed.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...