Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for House!
Hey everybody,

My name in game is Panlid, and I'm looking for a House to join. I've only started playing recently (within the past week or two), but I've pretty much figured out a lot of the roles in the game.

I'm located in US West Coast, so I get some pretty bad lag on the EU and Australian servers. I usually play later at night (anytime past 9PM PST), so I'm usually online when the Australian server starts to get full.

I'm currently a level 17 Heavy Infantry.

The NA servers are currently kinda pooped out at the moment once their fixed youll start seeing them fixed hopefully.
Well, PK is open if you have first played with someone from the house. We are mostly NA players with a few others mixed in. If you are interested, shoot me a time when you know you will be on and I will hop in and play with you.
Start the game already!
Hey Sparhawk,

Can you tell me a little more about PK first? How many members are there, and how active is everybody?
What times do people normally play?
Around 50-80 members and there are 6-7 people active right now with more becoming active as time goes by and times are in the morning and in the evening.
Start the game already!
That sounds awesome. How can I get into PK?
Post an application in the PK thread.
Start the game already!
Awesome. Gonna post an app on the PK thread.

Thanks Sparhawk!
btw, is the name a reference to any of David Edding's books?
Indeed it is, as is the name of my house, of course. I mean, I figured that since I was Sparhawk anyhow, why not name the house the Pandion Knights?
Start the game already!