Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars
Hallow Ladies And Gents.

Im looking for some people to join me., join me in the Regiment, that im about to form Smile

Its gonna be a Regiment, for both new and old players of the Mount and Musket univers.

I want to make a Regiment with Disciplin, Disciplin and Disciplin Smile Ofc's theres gonna be fun Wink Smile

I would like to see members/players, who come to have fun, but also listen up.

The idea is., to have fun ofc, but also Win. And after beeing in some regiments., it seems to me, there lags some Disciplin.

So i want to make a Disciplin'd Regiment, who also haves fun. And wins Smile

So if anyone is up for this, plz Reply in thread Smile

About myself, and why i dare to claim myself Col....

Im 29 of age, live in Denmark. Have server'd in the Army, was an Engineer.
I have played Mount and Musket for 2 years., been in 2 regiments, one of em, I was Lt. Col.

I have been responsible for trainings, Melee/formation/lines. I once try'd to lead a Sunday Linebattle Smile.

Regiments i have been in:

33rd Regiment of Foot (in the time Niklas Lindsted was Col)
40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot
I was with mount and musket since it started. Smile Now im in Nap, i joined the 84e De ligne
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
Former member off:

Before NW release in the MM mod:
1er Regiment de Grenadiers a Pied des la Garde Imperiale. ( Back when it still was a regiment to be feared... )
8e Regiment de Cuirassiers. ( Made this fairly succesfull cavalry regiment, disbanded after 5 months cause of personal reasons. )

After NW release:
Back to 1er again and formed a Artillery detachment.

Now i am without a regiment for that mod, and that will probably stay that way. Even though the mod has a great feel to it when played properly the community has become a cesspool of humanity. And even though that was that way before the NW release it has only become worse... And for some reason i can't ignore it anymore...

None the less i wish you the best off luck in your endeavour and i hope you will become a regiment that will gather muchos glory and fame!
Small hint: play ALOT on the public servers and use a personal approach in stead of just a public recruitment message. Because of the idiotic number of clans/regiments out there you will most likely not be noticed at all. So go for people 1 on 1 and get one recruit a time.
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
I remember in mm3, 1er were greatly skilled in melee, the 13e de ligne ( I was in it ) I thought was a little better than them. In melee
Be afraid of my shotty!

(11-07-2012, 07:44 PM)Shotgun1 link Wrote:I remember in mm3, 1er were greatly skilled in melee, the 13e de ligne ( I was in it ) I thought was a little better than them. In melee
13e Were a great bunch of highly skilled players, but 1er at its peak would have given you a run for your money. Too bad by the time we faced you lot it was with a B-team. Sad
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
1er in prime would've taken anyone Tongue Had a collection of the mods top 10 players most likely.
Pssssht 1er...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Chibbi were you in 1er? I remember there was a chibbi in 1er, not sureĀ  ???
Be afraid of my shotty!

Yeah, was Captain back in the glory days.
Big Grin yadi yadi yadi...

Memories hu ?! Big Grin

But., where are u all now ? Hmmm., and seeing ur reply's in thread, does it mean, ur comeing back ? Joining ? Big Grin

Just trolling., but seriously join ! Naa, just trolling again., or am I ? Tongue